I am looking for singers (male & female), preferably with Tamil knowledge, lyricists, drummers, keyboard players, flutists, guitarists for my album. If you are interested, please leave a comment or contact me via my profile page

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Paris Quoteworthy...

'"I used to act dumb. It was an act. I am 26 years old, and that act is no longer cute," Hilton told ABC News' Barbara Walters. (Watch what might be next for Hilton Video)'

Source : CNN.com

In the seemingly never ending saga about Paris, this triggers yet another question about what is better for her to do. To be cute or act like dumb ! ?

Update: OMG, this lady can act ! - I saw snippets of her interview with Larry King Live, and man this is not Paris !

Update 2: Rumor mills have it that Kamal is interested in pairing with this wonderful actress for a movie 'parisodu vilayadu' ... and another with actress sadha titled 'sada'avadaram - is it not exciting ?

No comments: