I am looking for singers (male & female), preferably with Tamil knowledge, lyricists, drummers, keyboard players, flutists, guitarists for my album. If you are interested, please leave a comment or contact me via my profile page

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Next Worst Thing...

We all have our own ideas about what is the worst thing that human kind has known. So no discussions around that topic.

But, the next worst thing, is always kind of open to debate. So i nominate 'Reply to All With History' in email for the award.

What say guys ?

6 comments:

Ram C said...

did you get burnt or embarrassed due to this "reply to all" thing?

Sometimes, I had observed some enjoyable conversation, not involving me..

Arvind Srinivasan said...

Ram,

You actually missed the real-deal - the spam it generates, and how people abuse it !

Sachin R K said...

Hmmm..I guess "Forward this mail to 10 people in 10 minutes, else say goodbye to your chances of moksha" is a strong contender too :)

Arvind Srinivasan said...

Sachin,

{some tool} e.g.orkut, y! messenger is gonna remove the free services unless your forward this message is also another !

cosmicblob said...

Even worse...Arvind Srinivasan doesn't blog anymore!!

[cysxt]

Arvind Srinivasan said...

awwwww, cb ! :) - where have you been ??