I am looking for singers (male & female), preferably with Tamil knowledge, lyricists, drummers, keyboard players, flutists, guitarists for my album. If you are interested, please leave a comment or contact me via my profile page

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Magnetic Untouchability !

This is not a post about the much touted problem of untouchability. But it is about how to encourage untouchability - amongst cars ! - "Dont touch/rear-end me !!!!!!"

There are many silly ways one can think of preventing common rear-end accidents - most of them rely of James Bond'ish equipment - pepper spray, smelly gas, gabtun tamil, cellphone ringtone etc - all on push of a button, that would cause the driver behind you to slam the brakes.

But why not have a magnet ! - make it mandatory on front and rear-ends of cars - voila - "dont touch me" will be the language spoken by those magnets ;) - the problem that i can see immediately being, if the momentum is high enough to overcome the magnetic repulsion, it will cause a shear on the car and hence cause side collisions :| - so why not drive magnetic cars !! :)

before anyone attempts to patent it or make money out it - remember, i own the idea :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

honestly i have had this idea for a lonnnnnnnnng time. my wife is the witness :)

Arvind Srinivasan said...

good for your mr.married man !