I am looking for singers (male & female), preferably with Tamil knowledge, lyricists, drummers, keyboard players, flutists, guitarists for my album. If you are interested, please leave a comment or contact me via my profile page

Friday, August 31, 2007

2000 uses and counting...

Now, come'on we are not talking about the popular toilet flush tablets :P

Did you know WD-40 (the common household mechanical lubricant) has 2000 and more uses ? Thanks to my colleague, you can read up all the uses here

The ones that i like the best are
  1. Remove lipstick from carpet - ROTFL
  2. Remove make up from carpet
  3. Remove adhesive from bird's wings

1 comment:

Anonymous said...


unice hair wig reviews hair and beauty courses college cheap wigs uk hair extension course dorset female pattern hair loss nhs cheap lace wigs braids for short hair black girl how many bundles of hair do i need with a lace frontal real hair wigs my hair and beauty harlesden hair flair extensions london on best hair extensions