I am looking for singers (male & female), preferably with Tamil knowledge, lyricists, drummers, keyboard players, flutists, guitarists for my album. If you are interested, please leave a comment or contact me via my profile page

Thursday, August 09, 2007

CrossLoop - help a remote pc user !

... from the previous post, CrossLoop is a product that lets two users connect over the internet tunneling through firewalls and let one user control another (ofcourse, with consent, and explicit action)

Will help many trying to help their parents, and less-tech-savvy friends in helping them out !

Here is the site

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Great one. I called. Very helpful.
I had also taken aid from another PC support company only a month back. Great job done there as well. Just wanted to share.

Unknown said...

This is also good.
The software works well, Ammyy Admin doesn't require installation or specific config, works behind gateways NAT as well as within one LAN.