I am looking for singers (male & female), preferably with Tamil knowledge, lyricists, drummers, keyboard players, flutists, guitarists for my album. If you are interested, please leave a comment or contact me via my profile page

Monday, October 31, 2005

Diwali Greetings

Wishing you all, your family, near and dear ones a very Happy Diwali/Deepavali and also a fun-filled and prosperous season ahead.

p.s : As most of you are already aware, am on hibernation mode ;) will try to bring my blogging habits back to 'normalcy' - soon :D

16 comments:

Rags said...

Happy Deepavali dude...

vkn said...

Happy diwali to you too Arvind.

Ganesh said...

Arvinda

Wish you a very very happy deepavali.

thennavan said...

Happy Deepavali Arvind :-)

Arvind said...

Rags,
Thanx man, you too :)

vkn,
Thanks and welcome aboard my blog :)

Gannu Bhai,
Deepavali'kku enna panneenga ?

Thennavan,
Seekrame head deepavali nadakka advance vazthukkal :-) ;)

Balaji said...

A very happy diwali to you too arvind...

Anonymous said...

Happy Diwali dude....

Kaps said...

thanks and wish you the same.

Arvind said...

Balaji,

Thank you :)

Anonymous,

Dude wishing you happy deepavali too :)

Kaps,

Thank you !

Ram.C said...

belated diwali wishes, Arvind...

orangepixel said...

happy diwali and prosperous New year.

Desigan said...

Well the Anonymous was me.

Padmasani said...

Belated but happy festive season to you too Arvind. Enga poyi olinjunduttappala.

I know I know you have returned my greetings. Thanks for that too.

Had been very busy and hence I was not available for anything personal or relaxations. :)

Arvind said...

Ram & Desi,

Thanks yet again :)

OP,
Wishing you a wonderful New year too :)

Padmasaniji,
Belated wishes :-) Hope you had fun ;)

Jo said...

I hope you have a wonderful Diwali...

Arvind said...

Thanx for the wishes Jo :-)