I am looking for singers (male & female), preferably with Tamil knowledge, lyricists, drummers, keyboard players, flutists, guitarists for my album. If you are interested, please leave a comment or contact me via my profile page

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Results

'Post-capitalist society' by Peter F. Drucker has been enjoying the honor of being perused by my grey cells for the past week.

Among the other things (which will later be commented on as [Book Watch] and hence come back and visit the site often, and DO comment ) found a nice punch line in there.

The section was about what 'Organizations' are - and what 'results' they produce....

'The results of a university is students & workers applying knowledge, The results of hospital is patients walking away and never coming back, The results of a church are not even on this earth'

I liked the last one very much !

No comments: