I am looking for singers (male & female), preferably with Tamil knowledge, lyricists, drummers, keyboard players, flutists, guitarists for my album. If you are interested, please leave a comment or contact me via my profile page

Saturday, April 02, 2005

pateince....

Blogger is beginning to test my patience....from what i hear, it is not just my patience alone.

Not only is it becoming very slow, it incessantly fails to publish causing you to lose your valuable thougts.

Tip: Strongly recommend copying the blog into a notepad before doing 'publish post' so that even if the blog fails and you have the heart to attempt posting again, you have your blog in the notepad !

Hope, this blog gets published at the first attempt....

1 comment:

eyeStreet times said...

Arvi....i agree dude. i have faced this lots of times. And its becoming terribly slow and irritating at times. Dont know what Google is doing about it !!